- WP4 UK report exec summary-final
- FINAL WP4 country report England and Wales_Updated
- Executive Summary – WP5 Interventions Report
- WP5 Interventions Report
- WP5-2 Trajectories Report UK
European Drug Report 2017: European Drug Report 2017_en
United Kingdom Country Drug Report 2017: Country Drug Report UK 2017
Quality standards development: The Mentor Quality Mark for Alcohol and Drugs Education
DrugWise Daily: DS Daily is a news service for the drug and alcohol sector which aims to give wide coverage not just to news, but to the variety of views and opinions about all aspects of the subject that are of interest to the sector.
Three main statutes regulating drugs in the UK:
- Misuse of Drugs Act (1971): An Act to make new provision with respect to dangerous or otherwise harmful drugs and related matters, and for purposes connected therewith.
- The Psychoactive Substances Act (2016): An Act to make provision about psychoactive substances, and for connected purposes.
- The Medicines Act (1968): Medicines Act 1968 1968 CHAPTER 67. An Act to make new provision with respect to medicinal products and related matters, and for purposes connected therewith.